Picture
FERIA CULTURAL EL DESVÁN EN BARRANCO VÍA AGENDA CIX
La Feria Cultural El Desván con más de 70 stands de venta reúne a varios colectivos, músicos y marcas de producción local fomentando disciplinas artísticas como muralización, rap, dj, diseño, fotografía y talleres libres.

Dirigido a: público en general

Fecha: domingo 12 de Junio del 2016
Horario: de 10 a. m.  a 6 p. m.
Lugar: Colegio Corazón de Jesús
Dirección: jirón 28 de Julio n°. 275, Barranco (Colegio Corazón de Jesús)
Ingreso totalmente libre

Organizan: Nuria Vivanco  y Félix Aguero
Correo electrónico:  eldesvan.dela.abuela@hotmail.com
Teléfono: 991465427

Evento en Fbk.

Vía: Agenda CIX

Comments

05/09/2016 8:42am

"
I DJed a celebration this previous weekend and declared that I'm requiring some serious energy off uncertainly from performing fundamental stages. I need to concentrate on delivering and showing DJs how to create (new generation course underway, indication imply!) and that takes a colossal measure of time not at all like some other music or instructional undertaking. It resembles spilling a touch of blood here and there to get it going until you understand you've topped sufficiently off blood sacks for a transfusion.Read more at ambitious.nl"

04/11/2016 7:03am

well health and illness are two sides of a coin in life so its k if you was ill and cant perform on fixed day,your fan will not be angry with you and it will be okay.

I'd always want to go to cultural fairs either if it is related to my own culture or not. I just want to observe other people's beliefs and opinions to a certain matter. I just want to know the tradition and practices of other people so I could be able to understand them as well. Because a lot today are being discriminated because of their difference in culture. But it should not work that way. We all have our own foundations. It will just matter depending on how you will respect others and it will reflect your own origin

22/08/2017 5:12am

There can also moreover some precise strategies in keeping with location or knowledge. Your competencies depend on how you bought this opportunity and wherein you have professional. non-public or expert training may distinguish between each other. idea over right here are beneficial for distinct guys additionally because it did for me.

10/09/2017 7:35am

My comment, the website is very interesting. Many of the actual news.

21/09/2017 5:45pm

With us, you can learn quickly, our Institute uses smart methods. an effective learning programs.