Picture
UN PAR DE VUELTAS POR LA PLAZUELAVÍA AGENDA CIX
Muestra del poeta Juan Ramírez Ruiz y presentación de la revista Papel Rojo, edición dedicada al poeta JRM.

Fecha: viernes 4 de agosto de 2017
Hora: Desde las 10:30 a. m.
Lugar: Plazuela Elías Aguirre, Chiclayo

Organizador: Sociedad de la Guadaña

Correo de contacto: marpba@hotmail.com
Teléfono de contacto: 952854782

Evento en Fbk.:https://www.facebook.com/events/139475716635964/

Redacción Agenda CIX

Comments

Some composed blogs can be difficult to understand for the people. but the people who are in habit of reading essay writing and other blogs can understand all types of blogs. that is the reason students should create ability in them to read and write on different topics.

25/08/2017 9:55pm

Yes, this is written in espanyol. I am an American and I don't understand what you are talking about here. I would love if you would put an english translation of this. Google translate is not working today. I want to learn the spanish language. I am thinking of enrolling for spanish lessons in the future. I hope you can help me.

Plot book V rocket are to a unimaginable degree dumbfounding rocket and the master of joined states are do the enormous that they dispatch the rocket and this rocket dispatch are exceptionally key for them so those necessities to go this dispatch day they see the time that from this site.

24/10/2017 12:47am

Possibly this nourishment organization give us great quality sustenance yet we know the majority of them are giving us harm that is executing us quick and nourishment expert need to consider it. In any case, bringing issues to light by composing administrations and online networking is imperative to have spotless and sound sustenance on the grounds that for the most part infections assault us by that.

24/10/2017 11:37pm

The child would definitely learn many things from that amazing person.

Would love to have information about more interesting posts about this genre.